Thursday 30 January 2014

So im back when i started the blog i was using simple facial wash this has worked a treat. I have then recently been getting spots and have read reviews about the toner and moisturiser. So i went into town to have a look round well Superdrug was expensive, Morrison's was for the toner and moisturiser but i saw a spot zapper i thought id give that a go. I then went to home bargains all of the products i wanted was there and for £1.99 each i thought that was a great bargain. So i went ahead and brought them. 



  • So the first one is the Kind to skin soothing facial toner.
  • Second is the Kind to skin moisturising  facial wash.
  • Third one is Kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion
  • The fourth one is the rapid action spot zapper 
  • The last one is the kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser.                              



After three days i have seen a change my spots are not so red and don't hurt as much. They are also shrinking in size. My face seems brighter and softer I love simple at the moment its product is really helping.                                    

So tell me what you think of simple products, what you've tried and if it worked or not and what others i could try that would help me. I think my skin type is combination as my chin is oily but my eyebrows and forehead are quite dry at times, Am i right on this? 

  
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog 
                                                      
                       Kayleigh
                          xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment