Wednesday 29 January 2014

My pets




Hey everyone im back ive decided to write about my pets so here goes. Here is patch my rabbit he has passed a way now but he was the so cute and very funny he use to chase my mum around the garden.







I have also got two dog well really there my dads but they are my boys they are so cute just love them.


So heres Ben hes a golden retriever.
















This is Toby hes a Heinz 57 lol not quite sure what breed he is but he is a cutey.





This is Jett the new addition my little man he is 10 weeks old here born on the 29th October.  

                                                                         



The pictures below are of him now hes my little cutey.
























Last but not least is my mums tortoise Trevor he is tiny but very comical.











                   


                                                                      




So what pets have you got? 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog

Kayleigh
               xx





         

No comments:

Post a Comment