Friday 31 January 2014



Right im back well my new years revolution was to loose weight so this is what im gonna do to do this.




This is what i had for dinner today this lovely salad. 




 

I'm back on my slimfast as decided to give this a go again as it helped last time. This is the only flavour i like as the banana one tastes like penicillin and the chocolate is horrible lol.


     
I am going to start to do these work out DVD'S. Hopefully this will help me to get rid of the weight. Was thinking about buying a exercise bike to to help.
 
Have you got any weight loss tips or things i can try to help me get rid of this weight. 

Thanks for reading my blog would love to hear what you think and if you have any tips to help me.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

        Kayleigh
                xx











No comments:

Post a Comment