Friday 28 February 2014

I have recently gotten into collecting handbags as you all know ladies you can never have enough handbags. Here are a few i have and a few i have on my own little wishlist :-) 




 I love this bag i use it for a day out and night out just stores enough essential to get you through the day/night. Just love it :-)



I got this for Christmas just love it cant fault it use it for day out that need more belonging to take with me so want more from their collection. 





I love these matching day and clutch bag so want this on my wish list.








 I love all three of these bags so want one for a night out would be ideal.




This handbag i really want to take on holiday with me would be good as it has a zip that hold everything i can take for a day out.





I could go on and on with all the bags i would love to have would like to know what you think of my choices in bags lol.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog 

kayleigh
   xx



No comments:

Post a Comment