Sunday 9 February 2014

Feb wishlist



Hey im back cant believe its February already. In this post im gonna let you all know what my February wishlist is.

I have recently seen the new maybeline big eyes mascara on the television and thought wow might give this a go. I have read reviews on this it sounds great and apparently does the trick. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?


Soap and glory super - colour fabulipstick collogen boosting lipstick. 

I So want to try this the reviews are really good too. LOVE soap and glory at moment.



The Clinque touch base for eyes - all skin types.

Well i have read the reviews on this and must say im impressed with what i have read i really want to try this along with my eye shadows and see what it looks like. 




Well i have decided to buy a blusher to try but have no idea what kind of blusher to have. Any preferences? I have thought about trying a light one at first what do u all think? I have a MUA one at the moment and have tried this but want to be a bit more risky and braver what do you think of the Max Factor flawless perfection range? 


Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush Chestnut 235I have also seen the Gosh blusherGosh Multi Colour Blush Pink 50

So what do you think would love to hear your comments

And finally in the job i do my hands get really dry, chapped and sore so gonna dry and buy a decent hand cream that will help this. I have been recommended to try the burts bees hand cream. What do you all think?  

Salvation for rough, dry hands.

Thank you  for taking the time to read my blog would love to know what you all think and if you have any tips that will help i would love to hear them.

Kayleigh
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment