Friday 28 February 2014



Hey guys im back............
              
Well its nearly the end of February and i have not brought anything on my wishlist which is very disappointing on my part. But on a plus side i have won a few beauty products and would love to share a few things i have won with you all as i would love to know what you think of the products :-) 

My first thing i won was a beauty benefit bundle


   I love this bundle the lip glosses are amazing and the eye shadows are all neutral colours which i love as i can wear these everyday absolutely love this so lucky i won this.


The next product i won was the soap and glory eye shadow palette plus a Barry m blue nail varnish. 


I really like this eye paletteas i love all the colours and i can apply it easier just love it will defo buy this for sure when i run out. 











I also won a sleek blush set i love these colours not to bright and easy to appy this was just my cup of tea love it.








This was my recent win i am so lucky to have won this it is amazing i have tried the elf cosmetic brush it is one of the best brushes i have used so far as it is soft and it apply's the make up really well. 


I have also tried the body shop hemp hand cream i am not very keen on the smell of this but it really conditions my hands well can see a difference within three days. 



Another picture of all i won =

I cant wait til i try the mega manga mascara as i have heard great reviews on this and cannot wait to try it out. 

Thank you for reading my post i hope you enjoyed reading this and thank you for all the bloggers who have had these competitions i am one happy girly thank you.


Kayleigh
   xx


  

No comments:

Post a Comment